the kiwi business network
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller
To create New Zealand's number one Business Network and Marketing Collective where Kiwi Business owners can meet, learn, colloborate, and form strong relationships locally and/or across the country.
Each project includes a region where we are developing a strong digital marketplace for members as well as encouraging them to form partnerships and collectively market each others businesses, creating a very powerful and affordable marketing system.
Where a region is not represented businesses will be promoted through JobCafe.
All members have an opportunity to be promoted through all projects.
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED
- Built a number of local networks around New Zealand which continue to grow every month.
- Developed a unique "mastermind" group in each region we work in, that helps develop the business members marketing knowledge.
- Built a strong social media presence in the markets we work in which provide added value and a affordable advertising platform for all members.
- Attracted some of New Zealand's most exciting people and businesses to our membership.
- Built a diverse group of people and businesses from many very different industries, which provides our groups with a great source of diverse knowledge to share.
- Grown a high 'hit' regional website network that increases our members website rankings the moment they get listed on these sites.
- Developed a truly Kiwi solution driven by Kiwi's with a genuine interest in helping and growing each others businesses.
The Kiwi Business Network (KBN) is our project to help promote“Kiwi” owned businesses. Businesses either join the Kiwi Business Network directly or become members through our partner projects listed below.
How it works
The Kiwi Business Network is made up of regional projects run by partners who facilitate meetings and recruit locally owned businesses to join the network.
EACH PROJECT IS A BUSINESS INCUBATOR & MARKETING COLLECTIVE
A project is established to help Kiwi owned businesses grow,
The cost to join the network is $250+GST per annum and benefits include
- A comprehensive digital marketing presence on a regional website
- Monthly advertising through the regional Facebook page & Twitter account
- Ability to advertise through other Kiwi Business Network projects e.g. other projects (Affordable advertising rates apply)
- Membership of the Kiwi Business Network Facebook Group (For networking and advertising purposes)
For more information on how you can join the Kiwi Business Network or be involved with any of the projects listed below please contact Tony Cutting on m. 021 911 722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our first pilot programme. Kapiti Now is a business network and marketing collective. The group of businesses involved with this project have built a high value digital marketplace that helps to promote their businesses within the Kapiti Community. The project includes providing digital marketing support for the local community.
Auckland 101 is a project to promote all Kiwi owned businesses in the greater Auckland region. The membership is growing and meetups have started in this region. The marketplace is gaining great momentum and as well as featuring our business members this project also promotes community organisations and events in this region.
Wellington Today has already established a significant digital marketplace. Members of this group meet each month. The project includes providing digital marketing support for the wider Wellington regional community.
We are currently establishing a digital marketing presence in the Canterbury region. The next stage will be to recruit business members and setup the regional website.
We are currently establishing the Taranaki Today marketplace. Over the following months this project we secure partners and start building our Taranaki networking group.
The Kumara Vine - Business Network
This project is designed to celebrate Māori & Pasifika success. The business network will promote Māori & Pasifika business through this network and acirss the other Kiwi Business Network projects. Regional hui will be organised for members of this network to meet and network.
The New Zealand Rugby Network
This project has been set up to help support and promote grassroots Rugby Clubs and Secondary Schools that support Rugby around New Zealand. It is supported by the NZ Rugby Business Network. Currently this project is establishing a digital marketplace and has started to recruit business club members.