Māori Student Recruitment Advisor - Auckland
Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Massey University is an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution committed to defining our future. We enable our students to be creative, connected and innovative contributors to society. We are a research-led university that is committed to the application of knowledge.
The Student Recruitment team is responsible for promoting Massey to achieve domestic recruitment objectives. This role is your opportunity to play an important part in the team, focusing on the Māori undergraduate market, while enjoying a new level of success in your career.
About the role:
· You'll be working closely with the PVC's, Programme Directors, Marketing, Web, PR, Communications and the Student Recruitment teams
· You will provide specialist expertise in key areas such as - the promotion of new and current courses, and on any other activities aimed at recruiting high-quality Māori undergraduate students
· Opportunity to be heavily involved in mid to large-scale events on and off campus
· Your attention to detail will be second to none, as will your project management skills and ability to inspire colleagues from across departments and colleges.
· You hold a relevant tertiary qualification and the ability to speak Te Reo Māori
It goes without saying that you'll also have excellent inter-personal and relationship building skills enabling cross-functional co-operation and an ability to command respect and confidence across the university and with industry and community partners.
This multi-faceted challenge will see you play a lead role in providing robust and insightful analysis and guidance to colleges and departments in the area of Māori undergraduate student recruitment and engagement. If you are ready to make a difference and join us apply now!
Closing date: 12 August 2019
Reference number: ODVCO_OIURMR_379_07/19
For further information and to apply online