I am passionate about project management, and would like to apply my technical and managerial skills in the service of your company. Trained as an engineer in France, I am currently looking for a position as a project coordinator or assistant project manager, helping in the company’s development.
Mr Oscar BATUCAN - Head of IT New Zealand, Adecco Group
Tel +64 21 285 0356
Mr Pierre YVANES - Supply Chain Project Manager, Cdiscount
Tel +33 (6) 48 03 34 33
Ms. Anne EGELE - Railway Manufacturing Department Manager - SAFT Letter of recommendation
For a full CV email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact me on +64 (0) 20 4182 0628
Gabriel VALLANTIN DULAC
French & Canadian Citizen (In New Zealand on Working Visa)
Sept 2017 - Nov 2018, Supply Chain Project Manager - Cdiscount, FRANCE
Cdiscount, number one in E-commerce in France.
Led a project to improve the reintegration of erroneous products into stock.
• Team leader for new process implementation - 30 people.
• Formulated a plan of action for the entire 11-month project, complete with time scales.
• Processed audits and improvements, analysis for internal and external issues through problem solving techniques.
• Processed reduction in non-value adding activities.
• Led brainstorming and design workshops.
• Assisting in development of new physical processes and IT solutions integrated into WMS - Manhattan.
• Change, Problem and Risk Management.
+ Participation in the incubation of continuous improvement team:
Led improvements in "Quick-Wins" workshops.
Definition of logistic standards and their implementation in the warehouses, implementation of kaizen.
Sept 2014 - Sept 2017, Apprentice Process engineer - SAFT, FRANCE
SAFT, World leader in design and manufacturing of high-technology batteries.
Workforce efficiency project in railway battery assembly workshop.
• Reduction in efficiency variance on the assembly line plus optimization of operations carried out by railway packers.
• Using analysis tools (Value Stream Mapping - VSM, observation campaigns).
• Planning, setup and organisation of continuous improvement processes and quality control (5S, lean management, etc.).
• Team leader for the coordination of information flow between production and railway battery assembly workshops.
• Led the manufacturing team (10 people) during Team Leader’s absence - activity planning + analysis of indicators.
• Took on improvement measures for the safety of the Bordeaux industrial plant.
• Staff training at SAFT plant in Zhuhai (China) on quality control tests and issues.
Sept 2013 - Aug 2014 , Industrial Product Design Trainee - Orion Naval Engineering, FRANCE
• Analysis and design of a lateral door for the yacht La Sultana, to enable loading and unloading of passengers and equipment
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2017 - 2018 Bordeaux, FRANCE - Specialized Master’s Degree - Supply Chain Management
Kedge Business School - Bordeaux. Ranked 10th in worldwide supply chain training.
2014 - 2017 Bordeaux, FRANCE Arts & Métiers Engineering Apprenticeship Diploma
Specialized in Mechanics, Production - Maintenance options
Arts et Métiers Bordeaux. Ranked in top 10 of engineering schools in France.
2012 - 2014 Bordeaux, FRANCE HND - Higher National Diploma in Industrial Product Design
High School Lycée Gustave Eiffel.
Assistant Team Leader on Solidarité Internationale Madagascar - June 2015 to Nov 2016
This ‘’Solidarity Project’’ team carried out a study and installation of photovoltaic panels on Ankotrofotsy’s medical dispensary (Menabe, Madagascar). Project budget 18,665 €.