Field Operations Technician and Inspector - Vircom, NORTHLAND
Who we are
Vircom EMS have been providing a wide range of services to customers since 2004. We operate nationally with branches in Auckland, Christchurch, Hawkes Bay and Nelson and a huge contractor network throughout New Zealand. While our parent company Vector Ltd is one of New Zealand’s leading infrastructure companies and are on a mission to reinvent the way homes, cities and communities are powered.
About the role
We are after two experienced Electrician/ Inspector to join our team based in the Northpower network. You will be tasked with completing metering and electrical inspection work to industry standards within customer required parameters and timeframes, liaise with customers in relation to the duties being performed, ensuring that company and customer protocols are adhered to at all times. This role will cover the Northpower network.
* Ideally you are based in Whangarei, but we will consider Dargaville and Waipu applicants.
Who we are looking for
Ideally you will already have experience in metering however full training will be given to the right applicant. You will bring the following to be successful in this role:
· Electrical Inspector/Registered Electrician with proven experience
· Current EWRB certification
· Strong technical aptitude, excellent time management, and customer relationship skills
· Someone that understands the importance of Health & Safety and advocates for it
· A person with accuracy and attention to detail for both technical and administrative functions
· Someone that is highly motivated and focussed on customer satisfaction
· Prepared to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol checks
What can we offer
We take pride in our vision and values, working together to create a new energy future.
You'll be joining a dynamic company that provides the ideal career environment for individuals with high caliber experience and skills. You'll be offered the opportunity to grow your skills and make a real difference in a supportive, high-performing team.
We engage a workforce made up of individuals with diverse skills, values, backgrounds and experiences. Vector respects and values people who are different from each other, including gender, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, race and religion.