Data Administrator – Perinatal and Maternal Review Committee
Ngākau tuwhera | Open
Te tāpiri uara | Adding value
Whakahohe | Energising
Mō te iwi | It's about people
Kotahitanga | Together
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is seeking to appoint a Database Administrator to support the Perinatal and Maternal Review Committee (PMMRC) team and apply strong data administrative skills to support the development and maintenance of a sustainable, quality, perinatal and maternal mortality review system for New Zealand, with an emphasis on partnership, shared process, developing a strong evidence base and positive change outcomes likely to reduce harm to mothers and babies.
The ideal candidate will have strong data administrative skills and ideally an understanding of the health sector. A confidence in te reo me ona tikanga, or a willingness to learn and build these skills, will be helpful to your success at the Commission.
Key focus areas of the role are:
· Administering processes for data to be gathered and retrieved for aggregated analysis through well documented systems
· Facilitating timely data requests and feedback to and from stakeholders and relevant agencies
· Supporting information collection and management to ensure full dataset development on all cases
· Supporting the translation of data and information into useful reports and documents
· Supporting the PMMRC team, including the National Coordinator and the Advisor.
The successful applicant will have an understanding of data administration, ideally within the health sector. Strong organisation and relationship management skills, and initiative will be required in this role.
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is a Crown entity with a board responsible to the Minister of Health. The Commission is responsible for assisting providers across the whole health and disability sector, both private and public, to improve health service safety and quality. Read more about our values.
The position description and the application form for the role may be downloaded from our website: http://www.hqsc.govt.nz/about-the-commission/our-people/vacancies. Applications close Monday, 20th May at 12.00pm.
If you wish to discuss this role further, please contact Maree Meehan-Berge on 027 555 8894.