Business Development Manager – Channel
Are you after a sales hunter role within a progressive sales team?
Then look no further ...
While Vector Communications is small enough to be easy to deal with, we’re very well connected. Our parent company Vector Ltd is one of New Zealand’s leading infrastructure companies. We design, build and maintain our own solutions to provide a complete end-to-end service. Most of those solutions are delivered on a data network we designed, built and maintain. From building, monitoring and maintaining our own fibre optic network, to designing ways for businesses to connect to it and the world, we’re working hard to be the go-to company for businesses who demand fast, reliable and secure data networks.
About the role
As our Business Development Manager, you will promote new business sales growth by the introducing new hunting role into the Wholesale Channel market. This role is focusing on selling Vector Communications complete product and service offerings. It is expected that our layer 1, 2 and 3 products including internet and Intelligent Network services will be the core products sold to this sector. You will be tasked to target customers at multiple relationship levels including at Director, CTO, COO, and CFO level to ensure that Vector Communications is positioned for growth opportunities. Other key responsibilities include
· Achieving sales targets through the selling of existing and future product suites to new channel customers
· Creating detailed commission plan to support new business development and associated KPI’s for this position.
· Striving to ensure that external relationships with key stakeholders are maintained at the highest level. It is expected that this role will establish and leverage senior relationships for the wholesale channel customers we are targeting and will retain
Who we are looking for?
You’ll bring strong channel sales experience preferably in Telco and ICT solutions based selling along with the following –
· Proven track record for new business development in the channel markets with an emphasis on managed services, WAN, Data Centres and all things internet
· Strong inclination and a passion for sales hunting and over achieving on sales targets is a must
· Excellent communication and relationship skills with ability to create and lead informal teams and have executive level commercial acumen
· Ability to drive product uptake in a wholesale channel environment where strong competitive pressures exist
· Able to provide detailed customer solutions including presentations that effectively deliver on customer requirements and expectations both technically and commercially.
What’s on offer?
It's an opportunity not to be missed due to the transformation in our industry and our hunger to embrace new technology. You see, at Vector we make it happen and we make it happen quick. Along with that we're committed to our team of over 800 staff, which means we're here to develop your skills, create a diverse and respectful workplace, and ensure that you succeed with us.
If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for and have the background and experience required, show us your initiative and apply now!.