Auckland Council Graduate Programme 2020
He angitūtanga: The opportunity
As an Auckland Council Graduate, you’ll be amazed at the possibilities on offer for your future. Our two year Graduate Programme will provide you with accelerated learning and development, and rotations through your chosen area of work – ensuring you have hands on experience, exposure to senior leaders and the chance to work on large scale projects and unique developments.
Throughout the rotations you’ll have performance and development discussions with your manager, set achievement goals and highlight your strengths and improvement areas to fast track your development.
We have graduate positions for a broad range of degrees, including:
• Art, Language and Culture
• Business, Finance and Communications
• Planning, Construction and Design
• Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Science
• Health and Environmental Science, and
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou: What we offer
• A safe and supportive learning environment
• Long term professional and personal development
• Networking opportunities and mentorship
• Involvement in complex, large scale projects and unique developments
• A strong work/life balance allowing you to pursue additional study or interests
• A fair reward for your effort – all Graduate positions are fully paid
He kōrero mōu: About you
• Be eligible to work in New Zealand, or eligible to apply for a Post-Study Work Visa
• Hold a relevant bachelor’s degree or master's degree obtained in the last two years (January 2018) or be a current student and graduating before the start of the 2020 programme.
Applications for the 2020 Graduate Programme open 18 March 2019.
To find out more about our programme, please visit www.endlesspossibilities.co.nz
Applications for Auckland Council’s Graduate Programme close at 11:59pm on 3rd April, 2019.
If you are meet our eligibility criteria, you will receive an email with a link to complete an online gamified assessment which helps you show us how awesome you are.
Auckland Council is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process